Monday 7 November 2016

St Marys Church, Woburn and Horwood House Milton Keynes

I had the pleasure of photographing Aimme and Duncans wedding in July this year, although I have photographed many weddings at Horwood House in Milton Keynes, I have never been to St Marys Church in Woburn.  Its always nice to photograph a different venue and go and have a look around beforehand to get ideas of locations for taking nice photos for the happy couple.  Aimee and her bridesmaids got ready at Horwood house and then travelled to Woburn before returning for the reception.

The weather on their big day was good, which being England even in July you cannot guarantee!

Here are some of the photographs of their day.










 
For more information about my wedding photography packages please visit my website Eternity Images.
 
Have a great day, Mark

No comments: