Monday 16 April 2012

Some more of my library images .

Just having a look through some of my other library images . Some old stuff that isn't my normal Landscape work .

Anyone who is into the history of the steam train and trains in general , will be interested in some of the images that are of the old Wolverton Works .This is where trains were built and where the Royal train used to be housed . 

The whole area has been regenerated and is now a complex of flats and mews houses . I have some images of the cranes that were first on site at the beginning of the transformation from train building workshops , to luxury residential accommodation .
The evening i went out to take the photos of the cranes , there was an incredible sunset . So i was able to use the cranes as the main subject . And had them as silhouette's .

Some of the other images i am putting up are some of my Abstract Images . These have been taken at various locations around the U.K .



So , this is the before images of the Wolverton Works .
 The new luxury appartments that have been built on the site .
Again the appartments with a recent addition of a metal sculpture .

Hope you have enjoyed this blog and the photos that go with it . Please feel free to add comments and please pop back to view my future blogs .
 
View more of my work on my website http://www.eternityimages.co.uk/Home.aspx

Many thanks Mark


2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

A lovely sunset Mark. Makes the cranes look good.

Unknown said...

Thanks Keith . I remember this sunset being one of the best i had seen for a long time . And i don't think i have seen one this good around this area since.

Mark