Friday 26 October 2012

Misty Autumnal Moments

 
As most Landscape photographers will agree Autumn can be one of the best seasons to capture stunning colours in the trees.  I decided to take a walk with my two dogs in one of our local woods at Brickhill this week.  It was a misty day and I think the atmosphere in the woods was particularly special with the Autumnal colours and the mist.  Here are a few of the photos I took. 
 
I think they are quite eerie .............
 
 
 
 








 
 
For more of my Landscape images feel free to visit the Landscape gallery on my website www.eternityimages.co.uk

4 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Excellent set Mark.
I especially like the second; it looks like a painting, and the fifth.

The Herald said...

Another set of beautiful Autumn images Mark...[;o)

Reena said...

Beautiful photography. The foggy mist provide an awesome backdrop!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments everyone . Sorry i am late in replying , but had a very busy few weeks . Just haven't stopped :-)
Hoping to add a new blog tomorrow . If i find time ;-)
Cheers Mark