Tuesday 20 March 2012

Arnside Cumbria Lake District .

Just a quick blog to tell you that a place close to my heart is , The Lake District in England .

This is a place that i have been very lucky to visit many times over the last 15 yrs . Due to my working hrs when i was employed , it ment that i had a week off every 7th week !!! So myself and my wife would pack the car and head for the hills . Well , i would head for the hills , but sadly not my wife as its a bit difficult trying to get to the summit of Helvellyn when you are in a wheelchair !! But , for my wife it means she can get away from home and enjoy some fresh air .
I will be going back through my photo library and uploading plenty of my images from my visits to The Lakes . I will also add some links to where my Lakes images have been published and where i was lucky to be one of the finalists in the BBC Countryfile photo competition .

Now time for that coffee . Then some SEO work on my site . Then the chicken run cleaning :-)
Thanks for popping by .Hope you enjoy my blogs and images .
Cheers Mark. 

No comments: