Friday 30 March 2012

A wander around Campbell Park. And pick up a wedding Job !!!

As the weather has been unseasonaly warm here in the UK , i decided to take advantage and go to Campbell Park for a couple of hours of sunshine and photography .

Campbell Park is situated just a short walk away from the Central Milton Keynes Shopping centre . It is also where the annual Firework display takes place . The display is set off from the Beacon .Which is set up on high ground , so fab for setting off huge whizz bangs :-)

There is a fantasic Cricket Pavillion , which is also home to the head office of the Milton Keynes Parks Trust    . These guys look after all the parks and green areas around MK .

While wandering around i was approached by a couple , who asked me if i would take a few portraits of them amongst the wonderful Daffodils . They were thrilled with the photos , took one of my business cards and said they would book me for their wedding next year !!! Funny how you can pick up work without even thinking about it . Just shows that you need to be nice to people and not be a grumpy old so and so :-)




As you can see , its a great place to relax and read a book . Fantastic for taking a stroll and take a look at some of the wonderful abstract art work that is there . As you can see in the photo.
So , thats it from me for now .I am off to add the wedding to my diary and plan more trips to places around the wonderful city that i live in . In the hope that more couples want photos taken , then book me to do their wedding photography :-)
View more of my images on my website http://www.eternityimages.co.uk/Home.aspx

All the best for now , Mark .

No comments: