Friday 16 March 2012

Search Engine Optimisation

Yesterday i attended a training day with Kevin Mullins , Documentary Wedding Photographer and SOE guru !!!!
I learnt a huge amount on the day and took a whole wadge of notes . Today looking back at them , i am beginning to realise that , i should have taken more notes!! . And made notes about my notes!! . As i am still as confused as i was when i first went into the classroom !!!

I understand the principles of getting my web site higher up the pages for Google searches. But putting it into practise is going to be a very long learning curve !! I have found out that my website page is a ranking of zero !!! But this is due to me not understanding how the search optimisation works . now that i have a better understanding of it , i hope that i can increase this ranking to at least a ranking of 1 in a short period of time . And looking to the near future , get it up to at least a ranking of 2 !! For those of you that know how this is achieved , you will know that this isn't the easiest thing to achieve . But i am determined to make this project work . So here goes to a few more sleepless nights and many hours on the laptop helping my business grow. :-)

I haven't any photos to add today . But i still have yet to add the dog portraits that i took last weekend . I will perhaps try and do those in the next day or so .

Thanks for popping in again . And please send me a message as to what you think about my blog page so far . As i always like feedback .So that i know if i am making you peoples lives a bit more interesting .

Thanks and have a good weekend , Mark

No comments: